"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

12.15.2006

Thank you all

For your congratulations and well wishes. Things are hectic but great. It's so nice to have Brennen home. He's such a doll. He, of course, sleeps all day and then wants to have a slumber party all night. He's a great eater and very loved by his brothers. Poor Jon has had a cough as of late so he hasn't even held him yet! He just stares at him and says, "he's so cute!" I know he's dying to hold him but he decided that he probably shouldn't. It's nice that he's being so conscientious. Brennen has his 2 day check today. That's a new thing they are doing at our doctors office. I guess they'll weigh him and make sure all is well. I'll update later about how that goes. I'm SURE he will have gained a bit since he's such a chow hound! I'm guessing he'll be around 9lbs 4 oz at least by now.....we'll see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always had to bring our babies in for a 2 or 3 day check.

What was his birth weight? And post some more pics please! ;D


-Amie

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Glad you're doing well!