"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

3.26.2007

Brennen's pics are up....

If you want to view Brennen's 3 month pics, you can click on the link in the previous post, enter my name and then click on sittings. I LOVE that they will take so many pics because I like to send them to the boys' agent to use to advertise my lil lovelies. I don't order them all and it's really hard to decide sometimes! I ALWAYS order one of the multi image prints. (The ones with several pics on one page.) They do a GREAT job and I get to display the many faces of my boys in one frame (10X13 size) I do order quite a few pics though....wallets of course, 8x10 for their baby books, 5x7 for my bro and sisters and of course something for my mil and my mom! I didn't order any school pics this year either....these are just more fun! They really do a great job. Let me know what you think of the pics.....Jon, Jake and Tucker's sitting should be ready to view soon too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm..how do you not order thousands of dollars worth of pictures. SOOOO adorable. They are all so good. WOW. What a photogenic baby you have!!

Amie said...

Those are amazing pictures! It makes me wish I would of spent more money when my boys were younger to get better quality ones.