"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

8.13.2007

Modeling update.

So, I FINALLY got Tanner's agent to respond to the pictures of Jon and Brennen! She says that while Jon is definitely cute, he's too big for kid work and not yet tall enough for adult work but....would he be interested in any acting? I told her "Heck ya!" He actually had just told me at the end of last school year that he wanted to try out for the Drama Club this year. Hmmm, maybe he's got a future in acting. He sure is dramatic enough! LOL As far as Brennen is concerned, she said he's adorable and wants to meet him. So, it's off to The City on Wednesday to meet with the agent and then do a bit of school shopping! It should be fun! I'm POSITIVE she'll sign him when she meets him. How could she not want him?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, they would be crazy to turn that little sweetie away!! He really is sooo cute, and sounds like his personality is pretty great too!! I just noticed a comment that you left on one of my posts a LONG time ago asking what Nick's disorder was called, so I thought I should answer you. He is 4 years old now, and he has Sensory Integration Dysfunction, as well as Non-Verbal Learning Disorder. The second one is almost identical to Aspergers Disorder. I have read some of your blog entries about one of your guys being 'sensitive'...maybe read up on the sensory integration dysfunction...it's more common than you think....it's mostly to do with being overwhelmed by change..noises...busy places...Hope you have a good week!!