"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

10.23.2007

quickie update

Just a quick update to let you all know that Jon seems to be doing fine. He's not on his crutches anymore and his toe has shrunken back to it's normal size. WHEW! He's still on oral antibiotics through the week but I feel confident that he will survive. I've not been blogging lately because B has been sick! He's got what seems to be a case of croup. UGH! Poor kiddo has been up all night tossing and turning and coughing like mad. He's been having coughing fits where he actually throws up. AND, in true Brennen fashion, he's an angel through it all....not even crying! Needless to say, I've been a sleep deprived wreck. He seems to be getting a bit better. I remembered his Tylenol with codeine from his surgery and gave him a dose before bedtime these last 2 nights. He slept! Last night he even slept in his own bed! What a better sleep I get, when I don't have to worry about accidentally squashing a lil one! I hope to be back to normal soon!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad to hear everyone is on the mend.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear!! Hope you don't get anything in all this...

Take Care!