"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

12.18.2007

Seriously though.....

How can it be that the holidays are already upon us? It seems like I just finished cleaning up after Christmas 06! Does anyone else out there feel like the years just absolutely RUSH by? SO, let's hear it.....any big Christmas wishes out there? Anything you're REALLY hoping is under your tree come next Tuesday/Wednesday? Me, well, I'd love me a new camera. Yeah, yeah, I got one last year......we all know how THAT turned out. (If you don't know...visit the archives....something about a camera vs. washing machine!) So, there's this Nikon D40.....it looks absolutely fabulous and I think it would feel just swell in my hands. Trouble is...it's BUCKS! So, I think I'm just going to start saving for it. They do have it at Costco for a decent price WITH a memory card and a sleek ZOOM lens. So, let the saving begin. So, what about you? What's your secret desire? Big or small, let me hear it....

No comments: