"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

3.24.2008

Is it possible?

Can this possiblly be the same boy? Jon told me several weeks ago that he was thinking of cutting his hair during Spring Break. I held my breath and waiting, praying he wouldn't have a change of heart. Well, he was set on doing it and he did! He took in a picture of Ozzy (from Survivor) and said, this is what I want done. The hairdresser looked at the picture, looked at him, looked at the picture again and said...."Are you SURE?!" He said yep and I suddenly have my boy back! He looks FAR less punk like to me now. Of course he has to sort of, you know, do something with it now...My little sister was helping him find some cool ways to style it. He likes it but thinks his friends will FREAK out! It's been SO long that he's had long hair!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

SydneyDawn said...

Wow! That's a big change. Very handsome though. :)

Melissa said...

Awesome!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

WOW. What a difference!! I have a long haired boy over here, too. If he'd just keep it clean, I wouldn't mind it so much!