"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

4.18.2008

The amazing B boy

Brennen constantly amazes me. He is JUST 16 months but he's got a 50+ word vocabulary and he is SO smart. The word genius springs to mind.... He will clean up his toys and throw things away for me. He brings me diapers BEFORE I even know he needs one. His latest thing is, he will try his hardest to take his diapers off if he needs a change. I think he'll be a breeze to potty train. My mom thinks I should get him a potty seat now and start working with him but I keep thinking....He's ONLY 16 months. I guess it could happen.... What's on the agenda for tomorrow? Should I be teaching him to read?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, he's growing up so fast! I would start him on the potty if he is interested and you don't mind spending time teaching right now. You never know, he sounds pretty smart he might actually be ready now!

Amie said...

He sounds pretty smart!

When Jonah was 16 months old I was asking the pediatrician if it was normal that he wasn't talking at all yet. Of course now he is almost three and doesn't stop talking.