"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

5.31.2008

Down three

Jared, Jon and Jake went on a boy scout camping weekend. I have to say, I've been looking forward to this weekend for the entire week. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE spending time with my guys but it's always nice to change things up every once in awhile and do things we wouldn't normally do. It's been nice to hang out with the younger guys and just be. It's so easy to just be when Jake isn't around. He tends to really stir it up when he's here. So, I'm very thankful to have this fun time with Tucker, Tanner and Brennen. The big guys return tomorrow evening. Until then, we're livin it up and havin fun. I must go now, we're off for a fun adventure at Chuck E. Cheese!

3 comments:

Susan Hatler said...

Have a great weekend with your little ones! :-)

Dawn said...

What was Jake like as a 3/4 year old?

I Am Boymom said...

I'm so glad you found me!! I can barely handle my 2, how do you do it with 5!! Are your bathrooms EVER clean? I love Boyscout camp and Father and Son camping weekend, gives me a chance to be girly once in awhile!