"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

9.03.2008

I know I haven't been posting in what seems like an eternity! I have SO much to tell....the boys started school, my baby brother got married.....that will all have to wait because I must tell you who I ran into at the wedding. An ex friend of mine. I was NOT happy to run into said ex. I was perfectly happy hanging with my friend Captain and then I turned around and there was the ex, with my lil sister. "Look what I found for you!" she tells me. She seems rather excited, not knowing that we DO NOT GET ALONG! Yep, as you may have guessed....my sister found my ex friend Vodka. Wouldn't you know it, Vodka was hanging with Rockstar and let's say, the results were more ROCK, less STAR for me. My kids "think" I had food poisoning. It was not one of my best nights. It was a fun night, don't get me wrong....I just think I would have been better sticking with the Captain.

2 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

What a nasty EX he turned out to be! :) You've been missed!

Teri said...

Oh, I like the acting like you had food poisoning thing. I, unfortunately, would probably have made that forced grin face that says, "Why are you still living in my world?" Yes, you handled that well.