"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

12.16.2008

A customer gave this to Jared for Brennen. It's pretty much brand spankin new and B LOVES it! It has a working radio and a cb and it's just awesome. Definitely not something we would have been willing to purchase because they're so dang expensive. It was perfect timing!
 

Brennen having a great time at his Chuck E. Cheese party!
 

Up in the sky, the little B flies....
 

We were singing Happy Birthday to Brennen. He was so happy and unsure all at the same time. I mean, seriously, how often to groups of people sing to ya?
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like he enjoyed himself! What a cute little 2 yr old you have!

My Two Army Brats said...

I can't imagine having 5 of my little boys. The two I have are plenty enough but I'm sure if we had the option to keep trying we would've ended up with a dozen boys and no girls in sight! I'm ok with that, lol!

I love your blog! Your kids are gorgeous!