"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

6.17.2009

allergies....the saga continues

So I've taken almost the whole family in to see this new allergy Dr. I have to admit, he's really just awesome. These treatments really do work. I wish that my health insurance covered them but of course, they don't....which sucks! It's NOT cheap and I'm finding that a lot of allergies/sensitivities are genetically inherited. Fa-Bu-Lous! Most people have around 10 allergies/sensitivities....Jared has 16, I have 26, Jake has 21, Tucker 16, Tanner 24 and Brennen 15! AND Brennen's only 2! Yeah, pretty much sucks. We're basically going to be buying this Dr. a new car with the amount we'll be spending to eliminate these things. BUT, that's the coolest part. It's not allergy treatment but allergy ELIMINATION! I was treated for grasses and guess what? No more headaches SINCE then! Tanner was treated for weeds and he's sleeping MUCH better and night and not nearly as stuffy during the day. I actually had a treatment done on Brennen today for dust mites....while he SLEPT! He didn't even wake up! Well, his eyes fluttered open once or twice but he was out! This doc is my new favorite person....

6 comments:

Dawn said...

So once these are eliminated is there an upkeep to keeping them that way? I'd love some more info on this. Maybe a website or the technical term for what the treatments are...so I can google it. Eliminating allergies would be a dream come true for me!!!

Anonymous said...

We have terrible allergies too! More info please!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Hey, if it's working, it's worth the money!

Jennifer said...

what are the treatments like? Medication? Hypnosis? I'm intrigued!:)

Sarah said...

I had to search your blog (which was quite entertaining) to find out what you are having (I just had a baby, so I'm a little outa the loop). Congrats on another boy!!

~Sheila~ said...

WOW!!
How cool that you found a Dr like that.
I wish I could find a gyno like that!