"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

6.04.2009

It's so not fair

Suddenly today, I feel like I'm about 8 mos pregnant. Well, I'm not. I'm only 22 weeks! BUT, I've got cramps that just won't stop. Of course it freaked me out a wee bit so I went to the docs to make sure all is a-ok. It is. Nothing is going on....just feeling crummy! LOVELY! One of the big perks of being pregnant has always been avoiding cramps for a whole 9 months. Lucky me.....maybe it's just age or something but I've been dealing with it all day. I think it's totally stress related. Yelling at the boys seems to make it worse. It just sucks.

1 comment:

~Sheila~ said...

Times always seem to be harder when you have kids who are sick.
Dom takes a shower all of the time so he hardly ever stinks, his clothes that he leaves in his room, however, a totally different story.