"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

7.20.2009

We're Ba-ack!

Did I mention that I was going camping? No? Tent camping at 7 mos pregnant.....FUN stuff, let me tell you. Camping is a chore and a half. Especially when the campsite is located on the surface of the sun. Well, not literally but it sure was hot. I'm talking 104-108 every stinking day. All 4 nights and 5 days. No, I lie, I came home a day early. The boys were burned despite the fact that I soaked them in sunblock on a regular basis. It was hot and dusty but the boat was fun. I went innertubing with Brennen. It was his first time on the boat and he had an absolute blast. Innertubing at 7 mos pregnant is sort of iffy....I guess it was fun but not the most comfortable thing I've done all week. I will post pictures as soon as I can work up the energy to download them. I hope you all had a great, fun-filled weekend!

2 comments:

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Wow! Can't imagine tubing (or camping) at 7 months!!! Did you get a badge of some sort for that, I hope?

Star said...

I can't imagine camping at seven months....

I had a hard enought ime sleeping in my own bed at that point!