"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

8.18.2009

AaAAhHH!

It's totally been one of those days for me. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about...One of those days where when it *should* be winding down (yet isn't) you find yourself curled up in the fetal position, pulling your hair out by the handfuls, and nursing a beer? Yeah, one of THOSE! Alas, being pregnant, I am not allowed the sweet buzz that a half a beer would bring me, nor can I curl up into the fetal position.....(funny, the fetus won't allow me to do that anymore!) I am wishing there really was a Ms. Meanie who I could drop my boys off to. I'm wishing duct taping them to chairs was a perfectly reasonable and sane solution to bickering. More than anything, I am wishing this next week would speed up a bit so they'd be worn out from a long day at school. One more week to go. Shoot me now.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

hang in there Dana! You are a brave soul for going for 6! You better get your husband to bring you a cool beer when Mr. B comes out!:) Hope the weather cools for you too!

Cheers from Canada
Jen

Lauren said...

I have been having lots of these days lately, maybe it is just the hormones.