"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

9.08.2009

counting the days...

I have just a short 28 days until my due date but I'm starting to feel like this baby will never come. He just seems so content where he is. He still kicks like a son of a gun so apparently he's got plenty of room. (which makes me think he'll be here much later rather than sooner) My smallest baby to date was 8lbs 10oz but he was induced a full week before his due date. I feel like this kid is big and strong and will rival his brothers' birth weight. Other days though, I feel like he's SO super active and rolling this way and that, it seems there must be more than one in there. How can one little baby cause such a ruckus? I don't remember the others being NEARLY as active at this point. I know that the baby will come when he's good and ready but I am SO ready! I've got everything set up....the only thing left to do is pack a bag for the hospital. I guess what it all boils down to is that I'm getting awfully bored not being able to do anything. I'm ready to have my body back so I can DO stuff....you know, like bend over to pick something up....

Ok, I'm done whining for now.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I know you are ready. I hope it is sooner rather than later.