"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

9.12.2009

Weird weather

Woke up this morning at 4:43 to go to the bathroom for the 14th time and what did I see? Lightning! I thought at first I must be mistaken but after standing watch at the window for a few minutes I found I was not. Of course that made it somewhat difficult to go back to sleep. THEN, once the alarmingly loud thunder started up a mere 30 minutes later it was damn near impossible to get any more sleep! We've been having quite the symphony going on this morning. Luckily the boys managed to sleep through it....some are STILL sleeping through it. Strange weather though....

1 comment:

~Sheila~ said...

I love lightening. I love sleeping through thunder storms. (of course I don't actually sleep throught them)The kid sometimes sleep through them too.