"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

10.31.2009

chunky style...

that's how I make em! Branson had his 2 week appointment yesterday. 2 weeks! Already! I was concerned about his weight as he spits up...SO MUCH! Not every time he eats though. I am taking him to my allergy doc on Monday because I think he's sensitive to something I'm eating. Poor guy. When he spits up...it's like the exorcist! YUCK! He also seems to take the job of pooping VERY seriously. He is a pooping machine! I've changed more diapers with him than any other boy! BUT, my worries were unneccessary. He was 9lbs 9oz at birth, went down to 9lbs 3oz before we went home. I'm happy to report that my chunky monkey is now up to 9lbs 15oz! Yep, he's a big boy! He's only 1/4" longer than his birth length and his head is a full 1/2" bigger (so glad he did that AFTER his birth!) All in all, he's doing really well. He's cute as a button and such an easy going guy. He really doesn't cry much at all. When he does, I try to let him cry for a bit...work out those lungs and all...but he settles down way to quickly to get any working out done! He's very much like Jon and Brennen were as babies. THANK GOD! I don't know if I could've handled another Jake at this moment! Not that I don't love Jake to death. He wasn't necessarily an easy baby though...

Branson is a dreamy guy! I'll post some pics later....after I've taken some. Yes, I'm really failing miserably on the photo front.

No comments: