"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

11.13.2009

single parenting...

So,Jared's off on some men's retreat this weekend which means that I'm flying solo. Yep. Me, all by my lonesome....except for the 6 boys in my care. YIKES. It's gonna be a FUN weekend (insert sarcasm) Not only has there been major drama at my house as of late but I have a memorial to go to tomorrow that I'm really not looking forward to. A good friend from high school just passed away from cancer. Yeah, I know, it sucks. He was exactly 1 week older than me. So not fair. I'm thinking maybe it's easier that Jared's NOT here as he's, once again, the source of my drama. I'm not going to get into any details just yet but I've been an emotional wreck which is mostly why I've not been posting at all. That and the whole parenting 6 boys thing.....it's all keeping me busy. I think this post makes NO sense whatsoever but since it's my blog, I'll publish it anyways.

2 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

Hope things iron out soon. ;)

Ruby Red Slippers said...

:( I am sorry you are going through so much...I do pray things work out...God Bless-