"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

2.23.2010

This and that...

It was a fairly uneventful weekend. The boys were off of school yesterday for some holiday or another...Washington's bday, I think. It was a blah sort of a weekend though because some bug has taken up residence in my house....AGAIN! Poor Jon has had a terrible cough and now Tanner seems to have it. (Funny, they DO share a room) Branson was a grumpy butt due to the shots he was given on Friday at his 4 month well baby check. 4 months already! Can you believe it? I can't either! He's still a big un.....16lbs 7oz and 26.5" long. He had 3 shots though and had a crummy reaction. Fever and overall grumpiness all weekend long. Not so fun...I missed my smiley boy. Brennen has been suffering from allergies. He's super stuffy and a bit naughty. AND, to make matters worse, he's been wetting the bed....MY bed. The one with a $4000 mattress! UGH! Luckily I had put a waterproof blanket under my mattress pad. Not the biggest blanket but it was big enough! Thank God. It's odd that he's doing this. He does it every so often even though he's been potty trained FOREVER! I think it's something to do with being a bit under the weather though I've never really documented the occurences with his health status to know for sure. Whatever the reason, it just plain sucks. I had just put fresh sheets on and he peed...washed them, put em back on and the next night he peed again. They're currently in the wash AGAIN....hopefully for the last time this week. OH! The boys got haircuts! Well, just Tucker and Tanner but they went from long hair to short. I must post pictures. First though, I must TAKE pictures! Jon was wanting a haircut but he's waiting. He lost a bet with a friend and has to shave 1/2 of his head and go to school like that for a week! Dork! I tried to tell him he should shave just the crown of his head and leave a fringe all around...he said no. I thought maybe just the front half and leave the back or vice versa...again with the no. I'm not sure why he doesn't like my ideas. I figure if you're gonna look like a dork anyhow, you may as well embrace it and go all out! I'll be SURE to post pictures of THAT nonsense when it happens. He's going to do it right before spring break which sadly enough, is coming way to fast! So, that's all for now....I'm off to watch more Handy Manny....YEAH!

2 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I want pictures!!!
Especially the half-head shave...
I noticed your facebook pic-you look lovely!!!

Susan Hatler said...

A $4K dollar mattress? It should give back rubs at that price. Xoxo! ;)