"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

2.17.2012

WOW! Where'd the time go?

It's been longer than long since I last posted on my blog. I got a little caught up in daily life with 6 boys and facebook was just more efficient. I'm going to try blogging again. Things have been SUPER busy as you can well imagine. (With 6 boys, it's sort of a given) The boys are growing like weeds and soon enough, one of my children will have reached adulthood! Honestly, I think this must be a mistake because I'm nowhere near old enough to have an 18 year old. It's just all sorts of wrong. But, it's happening. The boys are 17, 15, 13, 9, 5 and 2. Very busy and oh so handsome. I don't have a whole lot to report just now but thought I'd post a little something since I'm confined to the house with cootie riddled kids. So, I'm back, I'm busy but I'm going to try to keep up the blog.....

6 comments:

sohbet said...

thanks

victoria said...

Cinsel Sohbet
Gay Sohbet

Ferhat Taskan said...

chat odaları

sohbet odaları

merve said...

Başarılı bir site olmuş

sevda said...

Bog sayfası olarak beğendim.

sohbet said...

güzel bir site vede kullanışlı.