"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

11.14.2006

What's going on?

So, I am wake up at 4 am to the pitter patter of little feet. I thought at first that someone upstairs was simply using the bathroom but as I heard it again and again, I figured I should investigate further (UGH, it's not easy to move this body!) I tiptoe upstairs to find Jake AND Tanner wide awake on the couch! Tanner had been running back and forth to his room to bring Jake more books. Needless to say, I wasn't really all that thrilled with them. I asked them what in the world they were doing awake, running around at 4am? Jake claims I told him he could go upstairs and lay on the couch....huh? I don't remember that! I must've been OUT! So, after a quick drink of water, Tanner was back in his bed, Jake went down to his room and I waddled back to mine. Guess what? Jake was up and dressed by 6 am! This is SOOOOO not like him. I usually have to wake him up around 8:30. So, my question is....what's going on?! He apparently was awake from 2-4am and then again at 6am. I guess someone's going to be a little tired and grumpy later! (probably ME!)

No comments: