"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

12.03.2006

I'm done!

I'm so done with everything. Done with my Christmas shopping, done with my Christmas decorating, done preparing for the new lil guy....I'm just done! And I'm ready! Ready to go to the hospital, ready to have this baby, ready to have CLOTHES THAT FIT! I'm still feeling pretty decent for the most part during the day so I'm grateful for that. I have had to alter my regular routine somewhat which is frustrating. I can no longer sit in church on Sundays. The seats are SO uncomfortable I just end up squirming the whole time. I can't even concentrate on the message anymore. SO, today, Jared took the boys. I'm sure he's having the time of his life with Jake who "DOES NOT LIKE GOING TO CHURCH" Well, if ever there was a kid who needed it, it's Jake. So, I have a couple of hours to myself. I think I'll take the Christmas presents out of the back of my car and head off to the grocery store. FUN, FUN, FUN!

1 comment:

Amie said...

I hope you enjoyed your time alone, get as much as you can the next couple days!