"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

2.28.2007

Sick and TIRED

Yes, I'll be the first to say it, I am SO sick and tired of being so sick and tired! I have been reduced to nothing more than a throbbing head full of phlegm. I know, TMI! Sorry but I really am just sick of this. I've had this "virus" or whatever it is for more than 2 weeks now and it's just so irritating. I am dead tired by 9:30 at the latest, which cuts into my television viewing in a way that makes me quite unhappy. If I don't take meds around the clock, I can hardly function. If I DO take the meds, I'm practically narcoleptic! Such a double edged sword. My new recipe resolution has been pushed aside due to the fact that, not only do I have little to no energy but I can't taste anything which makes it hard to get excited about cooking meals for the fam. UGH. I'm ready to feel better.

2 comments:

Norm said...

So Sorry to hear all that! Hope you feel better soon, we'll pray for you, we look forward to more recipes when you feel better!

Jennifer said...

Well, I have been coming to website for the last couple of months to read up on your family and honestly...I don't know how you do it! 5 boys full of energy and you being sick. It sounds like you need to Personal Video Recorder for your TV so you can record shows when there is so much happening at your house.
By the way, your boys are sooo adorable!