"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

2.28.2007

Tucker

Tucker has been having a rough time in school and at home lately. I don't know exactly what's going on with him but he's such an irritable lil terd lately. He's argumentative, short tempered, VERY impatient. He's been talking back to his teacher even! He cries for EVERYTHING! I hope he's just feeling a little under the weather still. I know that may sound bad but what I mean is, I hope this is something he will recover from and this isn't just the "new and improved" Tucker! I almost feel like he needs to be put on meds again but he's been doing SO well. I hate to get him on meds again if he can turn things around without them. Maybe winter is just officially too long for him now.... I know seasons do affect some people.

1 comment:

andria said...

Having been a teacher for many years, I can honestly say that this stretch between Christmas and spring break is the longest and toughest for most kids. It happened in every grade I taught. I think the everyday monotony of school starts getting old and they are just ready for a break. This was the time I had the most behavioral issues and I am finding it as well now with my own son. His teacher says he isn't the only one. Once spring comes around and it's daylight more, I bet he'll settle down. JMO.