"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

5.11.2007

Update

So, it's been dang near FOREVER since I last posted here on my blog! There's been a lot going on lately in our house. Boys getting in trouble, allergies running rampant, mom needing a break! You'll notice that there will be a lack of photos appearing on my blog. My camera isn't working! I know, I just got it for Christmas but ever since it's trip through the washing machine, it's never been quite the same! UGH! It will actually take pictures, just won't download them or hold a charge in the battery. It has a warranty so I'll take it in. I think I won't mention the washing machine incident. Kinda makes me sound like a bad camera owner :ox Tucker's been in trouble a lot at school. Not sure what's going on with him but it's driving me bonkers. He's been suspended 2 times in the last 3 weeks! Yeah, I know....crazy, huh?! Jon's not doing too well grade wise. For some reason, he seems more interested in girls this year! OH NO! Tanner had his graduation celebration from preschool yesterday. Too cute! He's the only one of my boys who actually sang the songs, hand movements and all! No stage fright for this lil boy! Brennen continues to be the kind of baby people only dream about! He honestly NEVER cries! He's such a happy camper! You gotta love him! We've got lots of bdays coming up this month! Tucker will be 9! tomorrow! Jon will be 13 (OH MY GOSH!) on the 24th and lil TanMan will be 5 (WHERE did the time go!?!) on the 28th! Needless to say, it's an expensive month! Hope all is well with my readers.....let me know what you've been up to! I love to hear from you all.

1 comment:

Norm said...

we've been missing our camera too, a month ago Canaan pulled it off the table, breaking the $350 lens. We just found a new one on ebay and it's on the way! Glad to hear how things are, and that at least Brennen gives you a break!