"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

7.26.2007

B update

So, my lil B continues to be the world's happiest baby. He's really getting such a personality. He's chattering away....all the time. I think he's gonna be a talker, just like his mom! Now most babies start off with the dada, mama type sounds...not MY boy! Oh no, his first "words" have been..... wait for it.......
.....
...
...
...
poopooopooo and caca caca! Yep, what did you expect from boy #5!?!?!?!
Even though he tends to have a potty mouth, he's truly a joy to have around. He's ALWAYS got a smile for anyone and everyone. He's growing up SO fast already. He has been eating a lot more different foods lately. He doesn't seem to impressed with jarred baby food but we've discovered Gerber Graduates. They have these little cereal like stars in several flavors and he LOVES them! This boy can EAT! He also LOVES bananas. Well, he love anything he's seen us eat.
Still no teeth though so it's hard to really give him a lot. He does a pretty good job mashing things up with those gums of his though.
He's still in swim lessons every Monday morning and he's already passed the first level! He's a little fish! He really enjoys swimming and is so excited to get in the pool. He's doing better than a lot of the other kids in class and he's younger than all of them by a minimum of 9 mos!
No crawling yet....he's still a bit of a slug. I think it's only because he's always being held though so he doesn't get to practice as much as he'd like to. No worries though, I know that once he starts crawling, the true work begins. I need to enjoy this quieter time just a bit more. I did catch him rocking back and forth on his hands and knees in his crib yesterday! Dang it! That's how it all begins! I better get my running shoes out.....

2 comments:

andria said...

Adam just started saying poop...He's two. I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how after the 3rd or 4th kid you count your blessings when they can't move!! I always knew I would have to clean more when the last one was starting to crawl, darn kid would eat anything he could find off the floor. Ugh. Good thing I'm not a germaphobe!! The swimming sounds like fun, and as for the poopoo...just too cute for words. What a BOY!!