"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

10.03.2007

ABC's of me.

The ABCs of Me
A- Attached or single: Attached since June 23, 1995!!!!
B- Best Friend: Jared, hubby (sometimes!) and my mom.
C- Cake or Pie: Angel food CAKE! The best!
D- Day of choice: Saturdays....football games and hanging with the boys
E- Essential Item: Chapstick and hair ties
F- Favorite Color: To wear....black, to look at....lavendar or sage green.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Don't like gummy anything. It hurts my teeth
H- Hometown: Sunol, California
I- Indulgence(s): I love my Starbucks and scratchers!
J- January or July: January....my birthday month!
K- Kids: I have five boys. Jon (13) Jake (11) Tucker (9) Tanner (5) and Brennen (almost 10 mos)
L: Life is Incomplete Without: My family
M- Marriage Date: June 23, 1995
N- Number of Siblings: Three. two sisters and a brother....all younger.
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples...with caramel dipping sauce! Mmm.
P- Phobias or Fears: Something happening to my boys.
Q-Quote: Cleaning the house while the kids are growing is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing.
R- Reason To Smile: The boys are playing nicely together.
S- Season: I love spring...the weather, the flowers, school's almost out but not quite! I could do without the allergies though.
T- Tag Three: Andria, Tracey and Amie
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Hmmm, I don't know. I tend to be a bit of a rebel...tattoos and piercings but seem pretty normal. I also am able to give the appearance of a sane person while being completely insane!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Meat isn't my favorite but I do eat it....not a lot though.
W- Worst Habit: I bite my nails when I get overly stressed
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, they're more fun. X-rays usually mean I'm hurt, or at the dentist.
Y- Your Favorite Food: No favorite really.
Z- Zodiac: Aquarius

1 comment:

andria said...

I think i've done this one, but that may have been in an email. I;ll get it up this weekend.