"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

10.07.2007

Continued sicknesses......UGH!

Yesterday, still a bit under the weather, Tanner got himself "stuck" in between his headboard and the wall. He was trying to retrieve something he had hidden back there and turned his body in a way that made it harder to get out. I heard him whimpering when I came up the stairs yesterday morning and Tucker calmly tells me, "He's just stuck....he'll get out" Tanner heard my voice and promptly called me in.
"Mom, I hate my underwear, the poop just slid out of them."
Now, I'm a bit bewildered here thinking, "what?! Poop?!"
I pried him out of his hiding spot and realized he hadn't pooped, he had only (as the boys so delicately put it....thanks to the movie "Along Came Polly") sharted.
Whew! Crisis averted. I get him out of the soiled undies and into the bathroom.
"Oh Mom, I forgot to tell you...."
I saw it as he said it...my heart sank....
"I had LOTS of boogers in my eye this morning!"
PINK EYE!
Is there no end to the cooties in my house this week?!?!?
Needless to say, he's now using it to his total advantage.
"Tucker, let me use your book or I'll touch all your stuff"
Little terd!

No comments: