"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

7.11.2008

His muse....

Hurley definitely gets Brennen's creative juices flowing. Brennen has discovered that Hurley is a perfect seat. He is comfy and quiet when sat upon! He doesn't get at all upset when you gently kick him. NO, he just sits there. He has given Brennen fabulous ideas about where to put his unwanted apple peels. He's given Brennen the creative spark that helped him make a fine paste out of rabbit food, water, and those apple peels. He's given him a job....must empty out the bag of rabbit food....all over the cage! He's also given Brennen some ideas that weren't as great as originally thought to be.......

 
 
Posted by Picasa


Yes, he was IN the cage with Hurley. I'm not sure how he got in there but he was calling..."Mommy! Help" and what did I do when I saw him? Did I race over to save my troubled child? Oh no, I ran to get my camera and then (salt in the wound) called all his brothers to see him! I'm a bad mom!

1 comment:

Amie said...

Of course you need a picture of that!