"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

8.09.2008

There is a contest!

 

5 Minutes for Mom and Skinny Dippers are promoting a SUMMER FUN photo contest. The grand prize is......$500! Now who couldn't use that? I'm entering this picture of Tanner jumping off the diving board. While I realize it's not a super fabulous picture, I do believe it captures the essence of a child's summer....He'd been working SO hard on perfecting his cannonball. This was the action shot of his first ever cannonball! Usually he'd just jump in all straight legged and yell "cannonball" But this time, he tucked his legs and all! AWESOME job little buddy!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

How fun!
Good luck.

Anonymous said...

He's taking the plunge! Love how you've captured him in mid-air.

Kimmie said...

Best of luck... and what a fabulous quote from Plato at the top of your blog! And I might have to steal the Beck comment for my blog!

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

Happy SITS day

Meridith said...

Newt to SITs and LOVE today's Blog-A-Thon!!!

Going to check out your blog :)

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

That's a great photo! Good luck!

Happy SITS Bloggython Day! How fun is this? Woo hoo!

Amy Kay said...

HAPPY SITS Blog-a-thon day to you. We have boys in common, I'd like to use your quote by Alan Beck on my blog if I may. I really like that, and that totally describes my boys except for the sister part, they don't have one of those as of yet.

Visiting from Georgia. Hugs, Amy ;)
A single mom of three CRAZY boys! you'll see, they are all over my blog.

Caitlin said...

VERY cool picture! I think that it is awesome and, you are right, it captures the essence of boyish summer fun! 5 boys?! Wowza! Just think of all those nice daughters-in-law that you will have! :)

Charlie said...

Yeah for SITShood!! It is so fun to visit so many new blog and meet so many new friends!!

Brandi said...

GOOD LUCK!