"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

9.06.2008

CRAZY EYES!

While my mom and I were busily trying to tie up all loose ends with my brothers wedding, Jake phoned. "MOM! I was playing with Kyle and I got shot in the eye!" My thoughts immediately jumped to little Ralphie and his Red Rider BB gun and I was hearing, "you'll shoot your eye out, you'll shoot your eye out...." When I asked Jake to kindly clarify, he told me the story of how he and his buddy were on the trampoline playing with nerf guns. He jumped in towards Kyle at the same time as Kyle fired his gun. Jake got the nerf rocket right in the eye! It actually was really a lot redder than it is here. Someone accidentally deleted those pics (okay, it was me!)
 

These pics were taken two days after the accident. Apparently he was shot at a point blank range. This was after the doc had to dialate the injured eye to check it out. Doesn't he look like a real nutcase?!?!?
 

Total stink eye!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yikes, that looks creepy especially with the dilated pupil! Poor guy, looks painful.

SydneyDawn said...

That second one is definitely all "ree ree ree" (think Psycho). Hope the eye feels better soon!