I've been tagged! Joys of Boys got me! I must now tell you how incredibly quirky I am......
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged.
So, here goes.......
1. I eat cream cheese....with my spaghetti! You may think that sounds terrible but don't knock it till you've tried it!
2. I cannot drink drinks at room temperature. It is just SO gross to me. I have to have ice and LOTS of it! I know.....Diva much?!
3. If my bed sheets are messy, I just cannot sleep. I straighten my sheets and blankets out every night.....several times a night.
4. I've always known I wanted to be a mom and I've always wanted a big family. BUT, odd numbers just don't appeal to me at all! I feel like I must have an even number of children otherwise someone just gets left out and that's no fun.
5. I am quite competitive and absolutely hate to lose. I try to lose with as much dignity as I can muster but it's just no fun at all>
6. I have scoliosis and was told at age 13 that I would more than likely never be able to have children.....HA! Take that Dr. Lopes! Proved him wrong. (I was heartbroken, to say the least when he gave me that prognosis. Especially since I knew then that I was destined for Motherhood)
So, there you have it......I'm an oddball!
I'll go ahead and give it a go! Or not....the choice is yours and I won't be offended!
Oh, by the way....this is my 500th post! Riveting, isn't it?!