"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

9.24.2008

Big bully!

You would never know from looking at that sweet face that he actually uses that lil blue cast as a weapon, would you? Yep! He swings that thing like mad when you've done something he finds offensive. OR, if he's talking to you and you don't jump to attention, he whacks your hand with it and BOY, does that hurt!
 

Just look at that thing! It's only been on for a week and ewww! It's SO gross and dirty already! Last night at dinner, he actually smashed a bunch of peas.....right on the cast! YUCK! My mom noticed the other day that it doesn't smell too great either. I'd like to say I hadn't noticed but unfortunately, that dirty cheese smell is one that I'm very familiar with. He likes to fall asleep with his little casted arm wrapped around my head. That puts the hand, oh, right around my nose area.....P.U! Sadlly enough, it doesn't come off until October 6th! I bet it's gonna smell great by then!
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Geri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I Am Boymom said...

Oh!! Such a big burden for such a little man! I had a cast when I was a kid, and they had to change it because it smelled so bad! Hang in there, just a few more weeks! Thanks for stoppin' by, I DO undersatnd how hard it is to stay on top of everything with a bunch of boys to take care of!

Meaghan said...

I like the blue, very stylish :) Hope it heals quickly!

xoxo
Meaghan
www.cancerlost.blogspot.com

~Sheila~ said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by!
Poor little guy. I can't imagine what it must be like to have so many boys. I think I will settle with my two. I know you wouldn't have it any other way though.
Lucky for me, I have never had any of my kids needing a cast.....yet (I guess this is when I need to start searching for wood to knock on).
I have no advice for the smell.
Hang in there!!

Amie said...

Awww...she looks so sweet sleeping with his cast on.

Dawn said...

Such a cute sleeping picture! Too bad about the stink...that's news to me. I wouldn't have thought of such a problem. My only experience with casts was my brother with a body cast when he was 4 and it didn't smell.

BTW, I've tagged you. Rules are on my blog if you want to participate.