"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

10.23.2008

crappity crap!

Tanner DOES have strep! I just looked up his lab results, fully expecting to see them being negative since he was feeling so much better yesterday. But, NO, it was postive! This sucks! He spent the day home yesterday jumping around like a wild boy indoors for the first time. THEN, last night he decided he wanted dry cereal and raisins so in goes the hand.....into the FULL raisin/cereal container. UGH! Where's my Lysol?!?!?

The good news is he should be FINE by Friday which is his fun Fall Festival at school.

But still.....UGH!

3 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

our whole house just finally got over the cold from hell...I hate how they run through everyone...Hope you stay healthy!

Honey Mommy said...

Yuck!

Being sick is the worst! Hope you all get over it quickly!

Mariah said...

Sorry, strep stinks. I hope you all get better soon. If it's any consolation, my bird is constipated. Oh, sorry, this is insane mama and this is my new blog Please update your blogroll and pass it on!