"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

5.11.2009

Baby Boy!

Several people have inquired into US photos. Here they are....


Here you go....just to prove that there was no mistaking him for what he is!
 

Here's his first baby photo!
 

He's quite handsome if I do say so myself. Very photogenic don't you think
 



As for the name, I seem to have started this unintentional, yet strange pattern with my boys' names. I have Jon, Jake, Tucker, Tanner and Brennen. MY logic tells me that I would need to end it all with another B name. Makes sense, right?!
So.....with that in mind......

.
..
.
.
.
.
I plan on naming him......BRANSON ALEXANDER!

Realistically, with a herd of boys, you need to have something you can yell out really easily and it seems to flow well.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Amie said...

Yes, that's a pretty clear pic!
He looks gorgeous and I love the name.

Anonymous said...

He IS very handsome to look at already! Congratulations - glad all is well and he is healthy. And his name is beautiful! Hope you are doing well too. Blessings! Naomi

yulz said...

sure he is HANDSOME

Norm said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you! Those are great ultrasound pics by the way. Looking forward to following another baby boy adventure :)

Norm said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you! Those are great ultrasound pics by the way. Looking forward to following another baby boy adventure :)

Amanda said...

Aww..he's sweet ~ and nice clear ultrasound pictures too.
He is definitely a boy!
Congratulations!!
l,
Amanda x

Carole said...

What a handsome boy! Congrats on the 6 pack! Love the name.

Way to go Mama!

carole
xoxo

Jennifer said...

WOW! what amazing ultrasound photos! Definitely crystal clear and focused in on his pipeworks!:p
Nice choice on the name. Branson...I think it flows nicely with all of the other boys names you have chosen.

Leslie said...

I love the name, and congratulations on your additions!