"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

5.11.2009

Ultrasound findings....

I know the suspense must be KILLING you all! Let me just start by saying that the people at Kaiser are pure evil. My appt was scheduled for 10am but I had to wait until 10:45! You don't make somebody wait 45 min after making them drink a dang GALLON of water! UGH!

So, all is good....baby is healthy and happy and measuring about a week farther along than my dates say. Not that I AM farther along, I just am notorious for having BIG baby boys. And this will be NO exception. Yep, you read that right....another big, fat BOY! My six pack is complete....I can start the party now.

I really had a feeling it was a boy. So, I figured, either I'm right, or I'm super lucky. It's win/win really. And I do love being right.

Thanks all for your happy thoughts and prayers.

I got some great profile shots. He looks a lot like Brennen already with a round face and a round ole Charlie Brown head. No mistaking it though.....he's ALL boy!

8 comments:

Connie Walsh said...

Congrats on your six pack, Never did see a pregnant woman with a six pack

Connie

Maggie said...

Congratulations on your BOY!! =)

Was your mom sad? My mother in law would kill for a girl - everyone on that side of the family has had boys, and when we got preg with Jonah, she went around telling everyone he was a she; wishful thinking I guess. lol Then Jonah graced us with his MALE presence, haha, so much for her girl. Now she's like, M'kay, it's time to try again!!! Uh yeah, not so much. lol

Jennifer said...

What a nice Mother's Day present to find out that your baby is healthy and everything (including the waterworks) are all there!:) Congratulations on becoming a mommy of six handsome princes.

You know, I've been thinking, wouldn't it be interesting if all of your sons only had daughters?? Maybe it would be God's way of saying...here are all the princesses you've been waiting for!:)
do you have any names chosen for this little guy?

Amie said...

Are you going to post some pics?

Congrats on your healthy boy!

Claremont First Ward said...

Congratulations! What exciting news. I just had an u/s last week. Do you know it's the first one I've ever had NOT pregnant? And guess what? I didn't have to wait. I had to wait every time with all of my kids while I thought I was going to cry from the discomfort of a full bladder! Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

So exciting!!! Congratulations on your newest little guy! Names? pics of the ultrasound?

Dying to see him!

~Sheila~ said...

Congratulations on your new Boy. I was rooting for you but I'm glad you are going to have another happy, healthy baby!

No wonder you couldn't think of girl names.

Amanda said...

Another boy!
I have 4 boys and they are so much fun ~ congratulations!!