"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

5.17.2009

Really hot!

It's been a nice weekend but a little too hot for my liking. AOL weather says it's still going to be 101 tonight! UGH, so not cool! I kid you not, I am going to absolutely DIE this summer. I've never been pregnant through a summer before and I'm already near melting. I'm sure I will end up gaining way more weight than normal due to the fact that I will be living on Otter Pops, slushies and ice cream. Seriously, how do women DO this? I'm obviously not as strong as I once believed. That being said, I am excited for summer anyway. There's just something so deliciously sweet as summer and all the treats that go along with it....I'm talking fruit now. Melons and berries...YUM! Such a wonderful change from the boring old apples and oranges. The food, yes, that's all I'm looking forward to this summer. How about you?

1 comment:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Wow. 101! I can't imagine! It was fifty nine today, but sunny and windy...I can't imagine 101-I would be like a lizard, sunning myself by a pool or something!
It Never gets that hot in Michigan...(Where do you live? CA?) Email me and tell me! I want to move THERE!:)