"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

5.09.2009

Work weekend overload!

This weekend, I am busy painting nearly every room in my house! UGH! Painting is fun and easy but the prep work sure sucks. I do have plenty of help though.....my mom, dad, sister and her boyfriend have all been helping out. The job is going MUCH quicker than I expected. Yesterday, we managed to get the entire common are painted! The ceilings are white and I picked a lovely bluish green color for the walls. It looks SO much better already. We still have to paint the trim and all today but, MAN, what a difference a fresh coat of paint makes. We are doing Jon and Tanner's room today. Jon wanted royal blue and bright red. I veto'd that and he's instead got a cool blue with grey. Should look good. I still have to paint the main bathroom ceiling as well as my bathroom. Tucker and Jake are S.L.O.W.L.Y cleaning their room in the hopes that we will be willing to patch up the multitude of holes Jake's put in his walls and then give it a fresh coat of paint. My room will be the last to be done.....it's SO big and I find that all the odds and ends that had to be moved to work are ending up in my room. Hey, maybe next weekend?

No comments: