Here's what's going on in my neck of the woods....
* I feel GINORMOUS already and I still have 10 weeks to go. Doc says I'm measuring a week smaller than I should be but she's not at all concerned. I can tell her though...this baby is going to be BIG.
* Jon and Jake got jobs (thanks to me!) working for an organic farmer. They worked from 8:30am- just about 5ish yesterday and again today. Jon's actually STILL at work.....helping out with Farmer's market. The pay isn't even minimum wage but the work is easy and they get FREE organic produce! SCORE!
* School starts in 26 days! What?!?! You're NOT counting? Seriously....
* I have 4 boys to outfit for school and little to NO money to do it with. Thank God for hand me downs and thrift stores. This economy SUCKS!
* I've managed to accumulate a nice little stock of FREE school supplies! How, you might ask, did I manage to do that? Well, let me tell you my friend.... Visit THIS SITE and you too can learn how to get the most bang for your buck. Of course you'll see there are savings opportunities for more than just school supplies....you're welcome!
* I've been collecting more chickens. Yes, you read that right. I am trying to get more hens so I can have a bigger egg selling business. I've been selling eggs to the organic farmer that the boys work for. I started doing it right at the beginning of summer and my girls are now laying to pay for their food, the dogs food and an occasional hair coloring for me! WAY TO GO GIRLS!
*Did you see at the bottom of my blog? Only 68 more days till my due date! Can you say WOOHOOOO?!?!
* Still trying to work things out with hubby. It's been super rough to be pg and take care of 5 boys all by my lonesome. I *think* we may be able to get through this but I still don't know for sure. It's frustrating and sad to say the least.
That's about all for now. Hope you're all enjoying your summer!