"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

7.31.2009

too cool...

I am currently listening to the sweet sound of Jon whipping up a batch of fresh lemon pesto to use on tonight's chicken dinner. He is SO excited about all the produce he's been bringing home. Last night he brought home a rather large bag of organic basil, garlic, lemon cucumbers and squash. Dinner's gonna be good tonight. I love that he is so excited to concoct things in the kitchen. It's almost like I have a daughter!....ok, no, not really. I'm sure no daughter of mine would be 6 feet tall with size 13.5 feet and smell like a man!

4 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I know that those days are just ahead of me. Patrick is 6'5" and the boys are growing fast. I can't imagine looking UP at them...

Ruby Red Slippers said...

How cool that he is cooking!
I am so impressed...Recipe, please??!!

Star said...

Ohh, it is great that he is cooking... and is excited to do it!!

~Sheila~ said...

Dom likes to cook too. I like that he makes lunch for Miah and Devyn when I want to be lazy and stay in the bed all day.

Not like having a girl at all though...