"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

10.14.2009

eye, eye, eye...

So tonight I've got a new development. No, nothing exciting like a hospital visit but my eyes....they are KILLING me! Seems that it came on really quite suddenly and I'm not sure what to make of it. My eyeballs just ache. The light bothers them and it hurts to move them. Could this be massive fluid retention? I'm not sure if it's even pregnancy related. Anyone ever experience something like this? If so...what do I do? It hurts!

2 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

How strange! No, I have never had that...

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're hurting! Have never heard of that before, and all I want to say to you (which is, I'm sure, all you'd like to do) is lie down and close them with maybe a warm compress! I so hope it goes away soon, and that you are safely and beautifully cuddling your new Angel in no time at all. Best wishes!