"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

10.14.2009

I'm no longer having fun...

This baby is stubborn. Typical boy. I'm so anxious and impatient. The ENTIRE family is waiting for ME to call with word that it's time....I cannot make that time come. Even the earthquake last night that was pretty much centered AT MY HOUSE didn't help coax this kid out. Castor oil is sounding like a good option.... I've NEVER been more than 8 days late (but was induced then too) I got an email update on 41 weeks pregnant. Yep, baby is just getting bigger by the minute. Tanner was 9lbs 11oz when he was 8 days late. My induction date is Friday the 16th. I know...only a couple more days. But boy oh boy...those days are long! Oh, and my throat hurts now. LOVELY! Because being sick AND in labor sounds like a party....right?!

Any advice? I'm starting to feel a little down....

No comments: