"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

1.11.2010

Crappy so far...

Yeah, that's right...so far, 2010 isn't all I thought it was cracked up to be. Last week, my dad was diagnosed with kidney cancer. I guess if you've got to have cancer, that ones not as bad. He's got 2 kidneys and he only needs 1 so they're gonna take the left one out! On my birthday, of all days. Well, that day's always been good for me so I think things should be fine. He's in today for a bone scan. Right now, as a matter of fact. Pray that all goes well and his bones are good and clear of disease. If the results are good today then maybe 2010 isn't as bad as it seems....

1 comment:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I am sorry to hear this-and I will be praying. My father in law recently found out he has cancer, and I know exactly what you mean...