"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

1.24.2010

Don't hate my because my boys are beautiful....

 

 

Here are a couple pictures of Branson looking oh so cute.....I have this weird thing where I like to get them shirts and clothes with their number on them. Isn't this outfit from my mom just too cute? All boy #6! Branson is growing up WAY too fast and he's such a lil love. He's getting into that phase where he's really snuggly. When I'm holding him and he's sleepy, he grabs on to my shirt and just rubs it on his little face. SO sweet!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

He's so cute! And getting so big!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Ok-I won't hate you, just envy you!!!
What a cutie!!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

They are, you know. And not just because you're biased. Because they ARE.