"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

1.21.2010

tomorrow's the big day.

My dad goes in to have his kidney removed at 5:50. Surgery starts at 8. Kinda stinks that is just happens to be my birthday too but...oh well...it'll be a relief to get that done and over with. Plus, when you're old, birthdays just aren't the same. There's just no excitement.....

Please pray that all goes well for my dad. I'm bummed that I won't be able to visit him at all in the hospital as they don't allow anybody under 14 to even be in the waiting room. I can't really leave Branson home since he's strictly nursing right now. Dad could be in the hospital for up to a week! Pray that he comes home sooner! I just can't wait for this to be over for him!

1 comment:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I will be praying for him tomorrow...and you!
God Bless!