"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

6.11.2009

Circus side show....

Today my mom and I are going to see a Dr. that was highly recommended by a friend. He specializes in accupressure to get RID of allergies and sensitivities. From what I hear, it's pretty much like volunteering to be a part of the side show at a circus. It doesn't make much sense to me and I haven't experienced it for myself just yet but I do hear that he gets AMAZING results. One woman I heard of was allergic to wheat for the past 25 years and after being treated by this Dr, she's eating whatever she wants with no side affects! I myself, have horrible seasonal allergies and they're made worse by the fact that my immune system is down a bit with the pregnancy. I'm hoping to get some relief from these constant headaches. I am just so curious to see what he can do for my mom too. She's suffered from fibromyalgia for the past 27 years! I hear he's had great success in helping with fibromyalgia. Keep your fingers crossed that this guy is the real deal. He's one of only 2 Drs in all of California who does these treatments and he's located right here, in my backyard. If that's not a sign that I'm meant to see him, I don't know what is. I think if it goes well, my boys will all be going to see him as well. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

mammagoincrazy247 said...

sounds very interesting... i know how you feel about the allergies! it stinks!

oh i have some exciting news! my oldest son matthew is getting married! oh my goodness! :)

-allison

~Sheila~ said...

Good luck. I'd be skeptical about stuff like that too but if you have actual testamony and not just the infomercial type, then it should be worth a shot.