"Of all the animals, the BOY is the most unmanageable!" ~ Plato

9.21.2009

my new addiction

I have to say that I'm addicted. My new addiction is actually NOT a bad one. You can become an addict too, if you'd like. I think in this day and age, it's a good thing. Ok, so here's the deal......I'm addicted to getting great deals on items I need anyway. Not just good deals....but GREAT deals. I've been regularly visiting Coupon Cravings and Deal Seeking Mom I am learning the ways of the money saving world. I love it that these bloggers will tell me exactly how to get the best deals. Today, I went to Rite Aid to stock up on more diapers because, well, babies go to the bathroom....a LOT! I got 3 packs of Huggies that were on sale for 3/$33. In addition, I was able to use a $3 printable coupon for each pack and then Rite Aid was offering a $10 rebate if you purchase 3...do the math....that's 3 JUMBO packs for just $14! AWESOME! Yes, I believe the insanity is finally setting in with me. Show me a really great deal or a way to get much needed items for free and I'm just delirious with excitement. Somebody help me! If you know of any other websites to help fuel my addiction, by all means, let me know!

5 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

Ahhh, to buy diapers again. (I'm in desperate need of my depo shot if Angel wants to continue to have nookie. I don't think I can manage another child at this time.)
Do you have enough bottles or formula? breastfeeding? need breast pads? I don't know..check those baby things for coupons too.

Sound like a good site, I just might check it out too.

Star said...

I LOVE finding great daels!!!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

How great!
I am not so great a coupons-but what a savings to be had!

Sarah said...

OOOOhhh!!! I'm currently VERY jealous and wishing there was a Rite Aid with-in driving distance. Sheesh, even with-in a 100-mile radius would be nice. But thanks so much for the links to the money-saving sites!!

Nishant said...

Do you have enough bottles or formula?
Domain registration india